Tweezer Tip Sizes
- Point tips are perfect for fine precision often used with a magnifying glass.
- These tips can be as small as the size of about 20 hairs. (they are sharp)
- The point tip tweezers can be used to remove ingrown hair, splinters and blackheads.
- Almost as precise as Point Tip - cover more space per tweeze & safer.
- They can be used for extra fine hair or when exact precision is crucial.
- A small tip is used when both precision and speed are necessary.
- also used to tweeze fine hairs with acuracy and speed
- This tip is used for every day use of normal tweezing.
- very diverse choice for most your tweezing needs.
- When Speed is the key - this tip delivers.
- fast powerfull tweezing every time.
- covers lots of ground.
- Specially designed to tweeze hair from sensitive skin without feeling the tip.
- Great for older kids or people with lesser hand eye coordination.
- Wont tangle or snag on things like swabs.